Instead, we highly recommend using the following browsers on desktop for the best user experience for working on your yearbook project:
- Google Chrome (highly recommended)
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
To create your Gallery:
- Click “Galleries” and then “Add Gallery”
- Name your Gallery folder and click “OK”
- Select your photos and start uploading them to the folder
However, there are no limits to the number of images you can store in your account or gallery.
However, you may choose to ignore the low resolution warning and the photo will be printed as it is. Bear in mind that your photos will be printed in accordance to the resolution of the photos you provide in the upload. It is not p;log’s responsibility to cross-check the quality of your uploads.
The only restriction is that you should not populate same page at same time. Instead, work on different pages at the same time.
Please take note that we are unable to honour any promo codes after the final order has been placed.
We can only accept cancellation requests within ONE HOUR of confirming your order, during our working hours on weekdays from 9am – 5pm. Please e-mail us with your order number ASAP at email@example.com or call us at 9859 1329.
However, if you can’t make any of the dates, please write in to us for special arrangements – subject to an additional fee.
01Create/Login into your account
Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free.
02Select payment type
Click ‘Pay for goods or services’ to make payment from your paypal account.
03Furnish the right details before payment
Type firstname.lastname@example.org and add these to the ‘note column’
- Payment for TTS Class Memory Book 2018/2019
- Name of Class Representative
- Class number
Please write in to email@example.com to enquire on any binding customizations that you would like to have. These customized changes are however subject to additional charges, depending on the type of binding preferred.
To Customize Layout Designs
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org about any custom design service you might need, 30 days in advance. Our design service will also be subject to an additional charge that is depending on the lead time needed to produce and coordinate these changes, and of the service’s availability.
From there, you can preview the page order and re-arrange them via clicking a page, then editing the page sequence through dragging and dropping pages to your desired page order.
We recommend keeping a 1cm border margin for every page your design will be. If you choose to ignore this and extend your designs to the edge of the page for your creative purposes, that is fine too.
Do keep in mind that you should make sure that any desired image you do not want to risk getting cut out during the page cutting process remain within 1cm of the border.
- The back of your book will always include a page detailing that your book was created with the help of p;log. It is part of our branding and will not be counted in the overall cost of production.
- For books that include the Class Photo Spread (Gatefold) layouts, please upload your images with a resolution of 300dpi.
Please keep this in mind on how the paper type you select for your content page will affect the look and feel of your book:
• 160gsm Matte Photo Paper boasts a luxurious velvety surface. Ideal for art and craft projects when you want to make a great impression.
• 157gsm Matte paper has a more muted feel to it. This can be used to great effect in designs with a light or pastel colour scheme, and in designs with a great deal of text on it. Because matte paper changes less under the light.
• 157gsm Gloss paper will make images stand out with a vivid quality. This is great for photographs and detailed graphic images, as they allow every detail to be highlighted and visually stand out. The gloss also provides a layer of protection to the paper surface, making it more resistant to wear and tear.